We understand that life doesn’t stop because the virus has arrived, you will still need to travel from one place to other. Here are some tips by Sherwood Park Cabs team to keep in mind while traveling by taxi over the coming few weeks. Sherwood Park Cabs is still accepting booking and we have a dedicated team of drivers available 24×7 to pick you up!
Sherwood Park Cabs team takes extreme care and precautions during every ride to provide best customer services to our passengers.
Some of our measures to cope up with Covid-19 :
- All our cabs are equiped with the proper sanitization kits.
- Every cab has a sanitizer for the use of our customers and drivers.
- All our cabs are properly sanitized after every customer’s ride.
- Our drivers are regularly examined to avoid any transfer of coronavirus.
- We are taking every preventive mesures possible to fight against Covid-19.
Sherwood Park Cabs & Taxi Travel Tips For Covid 19
If you have to travel anywhere we would recommend travelling through taxi only, public transport may be busy and can leave you in a vulnerable position. At this time we need to stay apart to stand together.
Here are our tips to help you travel safely by taxi…
Open door using a tissue or sleeve
– When entering or exiting your taxi try not to directly touch any surface if at all possible.
Sit in the back seat
– If you are travelling alone, sit directly behind the driver. If travelling with 1 other passenger, make sure you’re both sitting in the back and both sitting at the windows to try create as much of a distance as possible.
Ask permission to slightly open the window
– Just ask your driver can you open your window, this will create a draft that will air out the taxi.
Cover your mouth while coughing/sneezing
– Cough into your elbow where possible and also carry clean tissues for sneezing.
Pay by card
– Avoid cash transactions where possible and pay by card. Try using contact less payments (download app and add a card) then it’s only jump in & jump out!
If you aren’t feeling well don’t travel
– Its as simple as that, if your not well just stay at home and rest. If you have any concerns, check out the HSE website for more information.
The health and safety of our drivers, staff and passengers is our main priority. If you would like to book a Cab/Taxi call us on +(780) 469-4222, try our website for booking your ride .